Re: Bug reports of DFSG violations are tagged ‘lenny-ignore’?

On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 12:56 -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21 2008, Aurelien Jarno wrote:

> >> Some of these bugs have been known for *years*.  In one of them, I even got
> >> a reply saying something along the lines of "I was expecting this one".
> >>

> > Debian is violating the DFSG by using a non-DFSG license for its
> > website (see bug#238245). As the bug is opened for *years*, I suggest
> > we proceed with the removal of the website.
>
>         Yes, this is another thing we need to fix.
>
> > Any volunteer to work on that?
>
>         First things first: Where do I record the fact that any
>  contribution I have made to the web site or the wiki may be licensed
>  under the GPL?

As announced during DC8, the wiki is going to be relicensed, that's on
our plan (It's just that some other stuffs have my attention ATM).
The first step is to choose the license, so I can't give you an URL.

Please, don't remove the wiki yet ! (but we will remove non-free stuffs
from the wiki).

Franklin