Re: The kernel-img.conf man page

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 10:20:40PM +0100, Stephen Gran wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Manoj Srivastava said:
> >         I can go either route. Comments?
> I'd say a -common package makes the most sense to me.  The other way
> seems like you could conceivably end up with several roughly identical
> manpages installed, which seems like a waste.

It would be not that usefull as the kernel team wants to split the
complete image maintainer scripts into its own package anyway. And
having one package which just a manpage is not nice for the archive.

Bastian

--
Dismissed.  That's a Star Fleet expression for, "Get out."
		-- Capt. Kathryn Janeway, Star Trek: Voyager, "The Cloud"