Re: Bug sprint !

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 02:04:12PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> All we need is 122 skilled developers willing to sign in this contract
> (with their blood).
>
> Does it sound like a realistic idea? If people agree with it, I’ll setup
> a wiki page to collect the volunteer list and send an announcement.

I'm not sure I'm willing to sign the contract with my blood :), but
beside that I think it is a wonderful idea: it is opt-in, visible,
... and looks like fun!

Go for the wiki page and then announce it on d-d-a (with the details
of which RM will be traveling which country to kick the needed
asses!).

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the