Re: List of RC-buggy source packages by maintainer/uploader

Le lundi 06 octobre 2008 à 21:28 +0200, Lucas Nussbaum a écrit :
> maximilian attems <maks@debian.org>
>    linux-2.6 (U)

There are old talks about a possible solution, but none of the
maintainers is answering.

> Dave Beckett <dajobe@debian.org>
>    cairo

Fix is ready, but needs d-i team approval and release team approval
given the impact of the change.

> Bastian Blank <waldi@debian.org>
>    xen-3 (U)

I’m discussing the issue with upstream and it seems likely to be
resolved soon.

> Simon Horman <horms@debian.org>
>    heartbeat

Most likely a user error.

> Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
>    cdrkit

Most likely a user error.

> Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>
>    epiphany-browser

One bug needs help, the other may be the same showing up in another way.

> Michael Vogt <mvo@debian.org>
>    synaptic

The bug is definitely important but maybe not RC.

--
 .''`.