Re: List of RC-buggy source packages by maintainer/uploader

On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 09:56:20PM -0400, Hubert Chathi wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 21:28:51 +0200, Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> said:
> [...]
> > Debian GNUstep maintainers <pkg-gnustep-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
> >     gnustep-gui
>
> Fixed in t-p-u.  Waiting to be built (for about a month!) on m68k,
> before in can migrate.  (Which is kind of silly, since the bug shouldn't
> even affect m68k.)

Are you sure about this? From what I can see here, m68k isn't even a
part of the release architectures for Lenny (before Etch, in fact):

http://buildd.debian.org/~jeroen/status/package.php?p=gnustep-gui&suite=testing

I think you should just (re-)request an update to stable.

HTH.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah