Re: Re: RFC: DKMS - Dynamic Kernel Module Support

So, what's the final status of this thread?
Should I continue working on the package? Should I drop it?

I wouldn't want to drop it -- if there's no consensus or, at least, someone
wanting it -- and wanting to *sponsor* it, or someone that will actually
*use* it, I believe I'll put that on my private repository.

Should I continue working on DKMS for Debian, or is that all wasted time?
From the 6 advantages you mentioned, I believe after the discussion 5 and 6 survived. These aren't advantages that would convince easily everyone used to module-assistant to switch, but converts from distributions using DKMS could want it instead of module-assistant. I guess I'd personally give DKMS a try.
So it shouldn't be all wasted time.