Re: RFC: DKMS - Dynamic Kernel Module Support

Hi Cohen:

Keep in mind, if there is a new kernel that gets installed, this will
build the driver for that kernel, but nothing will be activated until
you reboot.  That choice is your own.  Due to the kernel postinstall
service, you won't even need  to build the modules during the next boot
prior to the zaptel service starting.

Regards

--
Mario Limonciello