Re: bug closed by spam for the second times

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 10:51 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Vincent Danjean <vdanjean@debian.org> wrote:
>
>>  It is the second times that this bug is closed by a spam to the -done
>> address. Is there something to do ? Someone to contact ?
>
> I believe this is some fallout from a spamassassin upgrade

I think this case is difficult for spam filter. The text is deliberately
shuffled with HTML tables so that the final rendered page becomes
readable to human readers, but the source is completely meaningless
to the filter. It's then ended with a meaningful paragraph to pass it.

Any trick to capture the final rendered page before passing it
to the filter for analysis? I don't know.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/