Anyone looked at Chromium for Debian yet?

Hey,

Has anyone looked at packaging Chromium for Debian yet?

  http://code.google.com/chromium/
  http://dev.chromium.org/developers/
  http://src.chromium.org/svn/trunk/src/chrome/

Looks like a 3-clause BSD, was going to check out the code and scour it for
potential DFSG issues but my downlink was slow.

>From what I gather, a GNU/Linux build might be possible, with a bit of massaging
here and there... though I obviously haven't done much research into this yet.

I notice that as of yesterday evening, no one had filed an ITP.

Best,

--
Noah Slater, http://bytesexual.org/nslater