Re: Debian Live Lenny Beta1

Johann Spies wrote:
On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 03:31:23AM +0800, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
Hello List,

Daniel Baumann wrote:
Daniel Baumann wrote:
Nevertheless, we do need your help to find more bugs and improve the
live systems, so please try them out.
particulary interesting would be to get reports from people with
Intel-based Apple hardware (both notebooks and desktops).

Do you want feedback on these lists?  I have tried the bugreport
system, but that seems to work with packages. How do I submit
bugreports on the debian-live-cd?

I have tried the amd64-version on a Lenovo R61 as well as on my
Macbook.  Maybe I should try the i386 on the Macbook because it did
not boot properly and I could not use the keyboard.

Just tried the i386 on my intel mini, no dice, keyboard not functioning
but, in startup disc in system preferences it is shown as foreign os and
allows booting, it gets to the splash screen no problem, if you could
get the keyboard to work it would probably go fine.
I have testing running fine in virtualbox.

--
Martin