Re: Debian on the FreeRunner -- now official

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 15.08.2008, 14:37 -0300 schrieb Paul Wise:
> On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > the FSO packaging team of the Debian project[1] is happy to announce
> > that we have started to provide installation procedures and packages
> > required to have your FreeRunner[2] run Debian-powered.
>
> Will you be moving the pkg-fso packages to Debian experimental or sid
> at some point?

Yes, this is expected once the next englightment snapshot is packages,
in about one or two weeks.

> > To install Debian onto your MicroSD card, alongside your current Image
> > on the internal Flash, see the instructions at
> >        http://wiki.debian.org/DebianOnFreeRunner
>
> This wiki page should probably moved into the InstallingDebianOn namespace:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn

Hmm, I think i meant to do that, but I was confused that this page
starts with „DebianOn is an effort..“. Anyways, the link is out and
published, or do you think it’s very important?

Greetings,
Joachim
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner