Re: Upcoming changes to supported architectures

pe, 2008-08-15 kello 09:59 +0200, Ingo Juergensmann kirjoitti:
> True. I would rather like to see the m68k porters to spend their time on
> real porting issues than on establishing the infrastructure that is needed
> because of the immanent drop.

It seems to me that _if_ the proposed change happens, it would make most
sense to set up a single ports machine to handle the infrastructure for
all the ports, rather than once for each port. I don't have an opinion
on whether the proposed change is sane (to use Joerg's word), or well
argued, but if it happens, conserving the effort caused by it seems
sensible.

Although: does it strike anyone else that this is becoming fairly close
to an outright fork of Debian?