Re: feature: to add explanations of recommendations and suggestions dependencies

Le Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 07:02:02PM -0400, Felipe Sateler a écrit :
> Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>
> Could they be added as XB-Comment:? I use XS-Comment and it appears in the dsc,
> I don't know if XB-* appear in the deb or elsewhere.

Hi Felipe,

The answer is only in the sources for the moment.

http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=blob;f=scripts/dpkg-gencontrol.pl;h=219b4ffacd7af3e5ee051444c49f99ff61b3ce19;hb=HEAD
http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=blob;f=scripts/dpkg-genchanges.pl;h=a59918f55aa72b3e204aa21f0df1bbb516300768;hb=HEAD
http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=blob;f=scripts/dpkg-source.pl;h=4c9f00630bbcc7fe3b8a94ff1a76fc06be90c9e0;hb=HEAD

As I do not know if all the combinations allowed by the regular
expressions in the above scripts are intended for use, I fail to propose
a good enough documentation patch to the dpkg team. If anybody is more
inspired, feel free to send your contribution to the following bug:

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,