Re: projectb users - we want you

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@ganneff.de> wrote:
> Please login to merkel and add yourself to ~joerg/projectb.users (the
> file is mode 666, so everyone with login is able to do it).

Done. I'm surprised at the few entries after almost a week. Is no one
using projectb, or is everyone busy at debconf?

> Also, as a user, or potential user, of that database - feel free to let
> us know what other data you would like to see in it. We might actually
> put it into the database then. (It has to be related to the archive in
> some way, so we wont randomly list, eg., bug data or something, but one
> example would be adding the descriptions or so).

I'd like to have access to all of the hashes of the files, SHA1 in
particular, instead of just the MD5.

Also, there's some information available in the archive that doesn't
seem to be available in projectb, but that it would be nice to have.
The suite_architectures table is incomplete (only listing unstable,
experimental, sarge-r0, and etch-m68k). And there also isn't a way to
determine the codenames from the suite names without looking in the
Release files.

Thanks,
Cameron