Re: Re: Needs help: CJK Debian users will not be able to read PDF with poppler-data in default Debian Desktop in Lenny

> >  But evince was changed. We need poppler package (depends on libpoppler-glib3)
> >  to view PDF files, and if you want to view Japanese PDF file, you
> >  also need to install poppler-data - but it is NOT in Debian yet.
>
> Debian lenny is frozen, it is too late to get new packages in.

 Yes, late...um...but we -CJK Debian users- need to solve this problem.

> > How do we deal with this issue?
>
> The first two solutions proposed in #481134 sound fine, just someone
> to make the required changes.

 Okay, I cannot go to Debconf8, but Junichi will go, so I'll leave it
 to him, poppler maintainer and RMs :-)

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp