Re: Please test syslinux 3.71+dfsg-1

Adeodato Simó wrote:
> Hi! In order to make life of new release asistants easier, we'd like a
> filter that works as seen below. Thanks.

This mail was explicically requested from Luk who was going through the
diff[0] with me this afternoon, in order to get as much feedback as
possible to the syslinux bugfix release. Please keep your not funny
jokes for yourself next time rather than to piss off people with good
intentions, thanks.

Regards,
Daniel

[0]