Re: Bits from the Debian Eee PC team, summer 2008

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008, Ben Armstrong wrote:

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 13:53:54 +0200
Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> wrote:
Lenny is Debian.  non-free is not part of Debian.  Check the Social Contract.

In light of the point of that follows this one, is it perhaps not too
far of a stretch to imagine that I understand this, and expected my
readers to understand this?

... and probably there is no point in asking a long time fellow
DD to check Social Contract.  It is better style to make a small
side note that the announcement might be perhaps trigger some
missunderstanding by people not so deeply involved.

Ben, thanks for the nice work - I'll perhaps profit from it
really soon

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de