Re: Bits from the Debian Eee PC team, summer 2008

Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> writes:

> Earliest Eee models supported in Lenny
>
> Lenny will release with the atl2 ethernet driver and the non-free
> madwifi-source now works with the earliest Eee models as well
[…]

> Sorry for the confusion,

Thanks very much for correcting this important distinction, and
congratulations to you and all the team for continued progress!

--
 \     “Our task must be to free ourselves from our prison by widening |
  `\    our circle of compassion to embrace all humanity and the whole |