Re: ITP: debian-backports-keyring -- GnuPG archive key of the backports.org repository

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 07:34:59PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Saturday 21 June 2008 15:52, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> > I'm still not that sure if its a good idea to add a non-offical debian repo
> > keyring into the archive...
>
> Nobody is forced to install it?!
>
> And AFAICS we regulary recommend backports.org to users, who need newer
> software. So I think it should be in.

But backports.org is still unofficial.  If it were permitted, then what
would happen when other unofficial repository maintainers want to
package their repository keyrings?  Will those be allowed or disallowed?

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez