Re: Fwknop and no answer from a DD

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008, Franck Joncourt wrote:
> I was working on fwknop (forgot to mention it to the BTS), then I saw
> Luciano Bello was interested as well.
>
> I sent an email to him and to the BTS in order to know how much work has
> been achieved, but still no news.

You should actually double check with Paul Hedderly who is responsible
for it; you'd also want to Cc: them directly, since they won't get
information on those bugs unless they're subscribed to them.

Don Armstrong

--
"There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the
right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself."