Re: Inconsistent archive

	Hi !

Le Tuesday 03 June 2008 08:53:59 Klaus Ethgen, vous avez écrit :
> By the way I would like it too to see oss4 in debian as alsa is not
> usable at all. (Please feel free to have flame me about by private mail;
> this is just my experience/opinion.)

No problem to join the packaging effort ! Currently, I can't reach alioth, but
I will open a project soon.

For the moment, I have started a dicussion upstream, which seems very
responsive. In particular, the current build system is not usable at all for
a proper package.

They also advised to wait for the next 4.1 release for an initial packaging..

See: http://mailman.opensound.com/pipermail/oss-devel/2008-June/000449.html

Romain