Re: Processed: tagging 480716

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 11:39 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 14:18:07 +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
>
> > If it is just that 'quiet' supports what it does because that is all it
> > has needed to support so far, I'm fine with that. It just means I cannot
> > prevent those messages coming to -devel. I still need to process the
> > bugs.
> >
> The only mail -devel needs to get about those bugs now is the
> 'Processed' mail from the BTS about them being closed or reassigned.
> I don't think anyone will complain about that one mail.
> You don't need to process them before they're assigned to the relevant
> package.

The relevant package is a pseudo-package that is pending so I cannot
reassign as yet. Sadly, I do need to process these bugs whilst waiting
for the pseudo-package to be created.

If I've chosen the wrong pseudo-package whilst waiting, I'll reassign
but AFAICT, general is the right one at this time.

--

Neil Williams