Re: Sorting out mail-transport-agent mess

On a related note

<flashback,mode=bugs bunny>
	If I dood it, I get a whipping. I dood it.
	</flashback>

What about the possibility of MTA/MSP alternatives - I'd like to
support the next generation sendmail (Meta - used to be SM x) -
a very postfix like design for enhanced security.

I recall RH, or a deriviative that supported multiple MTAs being
installed concurrently via alternatives.

For quite a while, Meta was only usable for an outgoing MTA, and
was missinge milter support (making it unusable, IMNSHO for inbound)
so I did some prelimiary work to support this in the sendmail package,
there would need be much infrastructure suppport to make this feasible.

--
Rick Nelson
"Even more amazing was the realization that God has Internet access.  I