Re: acpid package needs love and an active maintainer

Hello Raphael,

Unfortunately I had some personal problems that I was not best to keep
this package.
I agree with you, if I can not keep then not caught. I am putting the
package up for adoption.
In respect of other packages I will be updating them.

Regards,
Jose Carlos

--
[]'s