Re: ssl security desaster (was: Re: SSH keys: DSA vs RSA)

[Mike Bird]
> Nevertheless, non-DD's can and do help by filing bug reports and
> patches (upstream is best), helping people on d-u, and offering
> constructive advice to DDs.

Very well.  I propose that anyone who wishes to give "constructive
advice" to developers, but who doesn't actually do any of our
development work, should use the pronoun "you" rather than "we".

This might make your posts sound like you're trying to boss us around
... but that's exactly what you're doing, so it's basically more
honest.  I prefer honest bossiness to implicit bossiness.
--
Peter Samuelson | org-tld!p12n!peter | http://p12n.org/