Re: Mail headers for automated package maintenance emails

Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sunday 11 May 2008 00:56, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>> Also for messages coming from other sources, i.e. dehs?

> Yes, the idea is that such mails have uniform headers. There are no "other"
> sources: it works best if every tool that sends automated mails to Debian
> package maintainers uses those headers.

>> Just want to know if I have to make dehs add those headers.

> "have to" sounds like it's a great ordeal ;-) But yes, please.

Afaiui dehs *only* sends emails to $package@packages.qa.debian.org,
and the question was whether the pts only adds the header to e-mails
generated by its own scripts or also to stuff received by mail. (I
have no idea whether this even a correct dichotomy)

cu andreas
so grateful to you.'