Re: bts-link fuck up

On mar, mai 06, 2008 at 08:46:28 +0000, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
>   I've contacted the BTS people on #debbugs I hope to have it soon.
> Though I'm going on vacation for a few days soon, so it won't probably
> be fixed before next week.

  After a short explanation from Don, it seems that there is all I need
from the BTS SOAP interface to do that, so instead of bugging BTS
people, I instead have to port bts-link to the SOAP interface (that
didn't existed at the time :p). I wont be able to do that before next
week still.

  Again, sorry for the bad code that wasn't able to report the 404 and
mistakenly thought it was an empty file. it shouldn't have cause a lot
of harm, mostly noise (and maybe a couple wontfix added it shouldn't
have), but still.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit