Re: intend to hijack GnuPG

also sprach Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [2008.04.19.2109 +0100]:
> I just claimed (and I still do) that there is a process for
> (possible) MIA maintainers, which doesn't involve the
> debian-release list.

There are better ways to let people know that this is what you
think. This "debian-release is not the place for your business" talk
on the channel and the list is very condescending. He was asking
debian-release because of the udeb and the general importance of the
package. You could have just said that you don't have a problem with
a hijack instead of trying to educate him.

"my experience is that as soon as people are old enough to know better,
 they don't know anything at all."
                                                        -- oscar wilde

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net