Re: Correct spelling/capitalisation of project names

* Michael Tautschnig <tautschn@model.in.tum.de> [2008-01-12 18:57]:

> I gues SLang could safely be added, but adding some packages as exceptions would
> mean changes to lintian every time a new packages (correctly) uses slang, which
> would even mean that this should be done before some new package foo gets added
> to the archive, otherwise people can't even upload lintian-clean packages...
>
> If an slang check is introduced in lintian I'd rather opt for people overriding
> this in their packages (following your reasoning that this concerns only very
> few packages).

Okay, let us add to Lintian corrections just for SLang, S-lang, and s-lang.
I already filed bug reports against the six packages in sid using the wrong
spelling [1].

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/460443
    http://bugs.debian.org/460444
    http://bugs.debian.org/460445