Re: pkg-$GROUP on Alioth: please whitelist messages from BTS

* Stephen Gran

| The only reason is that I can't see how to do it in mailman.  AFAICT it's
| not easy to set that as a blanket default for all lists.  If you can se
| how, feel free to ping me on #alioth or off list and I'll set it up.

Something like:

add

GLOBAL_PIPELINE.insert(1, 'Debian')

to mm_cfg.py.

and then have a /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/Handlers/Debian.py containing
something like:

def process(mlist, msg, msgdata):
    try:
        if msg.get('From').startswith('debbugs@') or msg.get('From').startwith('dak@'):
           msgdata['approved'] = 1
    except AttributeError:
           return

(You might want to print msg.keys() to syslog or something to get a
list of all headers if From isn't the right one.)

--
Tollef Fog Heen