Re: List of packages which should probably be Architecture: all

James Vega wrote:
> grep-dctrl ! -FDepends -e '.' -a ! -FPre-Depends -e '.' \
> -a ! -FArchitecture all -n -sPackage binary-i386_Packages

This approach is better and far faster than mine, diff'ing the results of
both methods show four less binaries (which all of them are false positives
using my method).

I just added a weekly cronjob in my alioth account to regenerate the lists
(based on the sid/{main,contrib,non-free}/binary-i386/Packages) which are
available at:

http://alioth.debian.org/~atomo64-guest/should-be-arch-all.txt
Containing only the package names

http://alioth.debian.org/~atomo64-guest/should-be-arch-all.by-maint.txt
Same as above but ordered by maintainer (no Uploaders available because
Packages doesn't provide it).

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.