Re: Opinions needed: reporting lintian overrides

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008, Russ Allbery wrote:
> * Don't show the N: line by default and provide an option to turn it on.

 I read a lot of people complain that the N: lines clutter the output:
 lintian's colored output helps distinguishing clutter or the more
 important errors from the harmless ones.  I think it's fine to output
 N: lines in a different or default color color around the not-overriden
 warnings and errors which stand out in yellow and red.

--
Loïc Minier