Re: Debian-AI

On Wednesday 02 January 2008, Andrew Dougherty wrote:
> There is a lot of great libre software related to the field of
> Artificial Intelligence either directly or indirectly that has not
> been packaged yet for Debian.
>
> As a result of this, it has been my goal to assemble a comprehensive
> software ontology of existing systems and package as many of them as
> possible.

If your goal is to provide a comprehensive repository of AI software, I think
you have forgotten some rather important AI projects on your list. You might
want to have a look at the following two lists:

http://ml-site.grantingersoll.com/index.php?title=Existing_Learning_Tools

http://mloss.org/software/

Isabel

--
BOFH excuse #188:..disk or the processor is on fire.
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xmpp://MaineC.@spaceboyz.net>