Re: mass bug filing for undefined sn?printf use

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 12:42:46AM -0800, Kees Cook wrote:

> asterisk

The relevant code is only:

  channels/misdn_config.c:                                        sprintf(tempbuf, "%s%s, ", tempbuf, iter->msn);

chan_misdn is not built on the the Debian package (though IIRC it is
built in some unofficial builds). Nevertheless the code exists in
upstream trunk and should be fixed.

> iaxclient

A single hit in simpleclient/WinIAX/WinIAX.cpp . That's a sample win32
code, and I guess we don't build it yet.