Re: Help needed for #377468

[dropped even more CCs]

roucaries bastien wrote:
> It seems other plugins have the same problem. Should I open bug report?
Well, that depends a bit:
a) some of the symbols in your list (NS_*) might be from stuff that can
   reasonably be expected to always linked into things loading the
   plugins. (I don't know, but it should be checked before filing bugs,
   also see c) ),
b) otherwise it seems to be a bug,
c) for things that don't break within the set of packages Debian ships,
   I think fixing them for Lenny is not that important. For stuff that
   breaks, well, it might be worth fixing if it's easily fixable, but
   I'd ask for input of the release team before filing.

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/