Re: I hereby resign as secretary

>         As to the people who emailed me that they are putting together a
>  petition for the DAM to have me removed from the project,

WHAT?? Could these people step up please and tell us WHY you consider
expelling Manoj from Debian would be a good thing? Feel free to use
-private if you think your reasonings shouldn't be public.

Thanks Manoj for your work as the Secretary. I've not always agreed
with your decisions but I acknowledge that the post is a difficult one
and you've been committed to do the best job you can - and it has been
a very good job on the whole.

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *