Re: I hereby resign as secretary

On Thu Dec 18 08:44, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>         I am hereby resigning as secretary, effective immediately

Thank you for your hard work in this post. I'm sorry to see that a few
zealots can cause so many hard working folks to consider leaving the
project. Personally, if we are to do without anyone it is not the people
I see resigning or considering resignation that I would rather see
leave.

Please ignore those people who are asking for your removal from the
project. Whatever their feelings about how you have managed the role of
project secretary any suggestion that you should leave the project is
completely untenable. It's a ridiculous suggestion and I am shocked that
anyone would entertain the thought.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson