Re: For those who care about pam-ssh: RFC

Luca wrote:
>2008/12/16 Luca Niccoli <lultimouomo@gmail.com>:
>
>> I can't really see what I'm doing wrong...
>
>Maybe I have a clue:
>
>++file_filter(const struct dirent *dir)
>++{
>++      return (DT_REG == (DT_REG & dir->d_type)) ||
>++             (DT_LNK == (DT_LNK & dir->d_type)) ;
>++}
>
>But I use XFS, which seems to have some problems with d_type [1]
>I'm not really sure this is the source of the problem, but I thought
>it was worth giving a try...

I don't know about the exact state today, but at least in the past
many filesystems have not filled in d_type in readdir() calls. If you
want to see the type of a filesystem object safely and portably,
you'll need to call stat() or similar on each file.

  Mature Sporty Personal
  More Innovation More Adult
  A Man in Dandism
  Powered Midship Specialty