Re: Packages still depending on GTK+ 1.2

Le Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 06:40:48PM -0600, Raphael Geissert a écrit :

> There's a testing security team in case you were not aware of it.

Stable and Testing security teams make great work. It is just a shame that
random developers write "package X could annoy the security team(s)" instead of
"I personnaly disagree with package X being distributed in Debian for reason Y
(that has nothing to do with security)". This is really competing as number one
cut-and-past excuse with "Our priorities are our users and free software".

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan