Bug#508082: ITP: tuxcmd-modules -- vfs modules for tuxcmd file manager
Owner: Salvatore Bonaccorso <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : tuxcmd-modules
Version : 0.6.50
Upstream Author : Tomáš Bžatek <email@example.com>
* URL : http://tuxcmd.sourceforge.net/
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: C, C++
Description : VFS modules for tuxcmd file manager
This package contains additional VFS modules for tuxcmd. It
provides the modules for GVFS and zip plugins.
* GVFS plugin: read/write access to network resources (FTP,
SSH/SFTP, SMB, WebDAV)
* zip plugin:
- full read/write support for ZIP archives
- full support for Unix file and directory permissions
- password protection support (read/write)
- statically linked in one module, no external libraries needed
tuxcmd-modules should provide these additional modules for the existing
ITP http://bugs.debian.org/498513 which I haven't requested to upload
yet (but is on mentors.debian.net awaiting a sponsor and feedback).
The package would not contain also the other modules, so the original
upstream tarball has to be repackaged and exlude at least the
libarchive and unrar directories.
Are there any suggestion or feedback to this request?
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 5.0
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (x86_64)