Re: Bug#507451: ITP: iptux -- IP Messenger client for Linux
On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 2:50 AM, Ron Johnson <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 12/01/08 11:50, Evgeni Golov wrote:
>> On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 11:18:24 -0600 Ron Johnson wrote:
>>> Google Error
>>> Not Found
>>> The requested URL /iptux was not found on this server.
>> http://code.google.com/p/iptux/ is the right URL
> But still: How does this relate to IM, or to older protocols like "talk"?
> (The Google Translation of the URL doesn't make much sense.)
1. it has a friendly interface
2. it can auto detect all clients in the intranet
3. it does not need a center server.
4. it can add internet client by IP
5. the file transfer speed is very fast (MSN, gtalk only has several KB/s here)