ITP: bsl -- modular, free, open source music studio (BuzzSong loader)

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: slomo@debian.org

* Package name    : gst-buzztard
  Version         : 0.4.0
  Upstream Author : Stefan Kost <ensonic@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://www.buzztard.org
* License         : LGPL 2.1+
  Description     : modular, free, open source music studio

Hi,
I'm planning to package buzztard soonish, now that some fundamental
issues are solved in 0.4.0.

Together with buzztard the three dependencies gst-buzztard, bml and bsl
will also be packaged.

This package will be maintained by the pkg-gstreamer team.