Back from the Dead...

Hi There!

Posting again with GPG signature so that you know that it IS me...

Just getting back into things after my father has died, and after
starting my new degree studies in Masters of Dance Study.  here at
Otago University.  My father had an 8 week battle with cancer before
he went.

I will be getting new versions of my packages up in the next 2 weeks.
I have just received a new Core 2 Duo laptop with KVM support, so I
should be able to get this done quickly.   Currently I have a job with
Earthlight Communications, http://www.earthlight.co.nz/

Regards,

Matthew Grant