Re: Bits from the buildd.debian.org world

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> However, a buildd.debian.org pseudo-package has been requested in
> the BTS,

The buildd.debian.org psuedo-package is now in place; there will be a
slight delay while everything catches up, but you can use it
immediately.

Don Armstrong

--
We cast this message into the cosmos. [...] We are trying to survive
our time so we may live into yours. We hope some day, having solved