Bug#505551: ITP: nohands -- a Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile server
Owner: "Marc-Andre Lureau" <email@example.com>
* Package name : nohands
Version : 0.1.0~svn
Upstream Author : Sam Revitch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://nohands.sourceforge.net/index.html
* License : GPL2
Programming Lang: C++, Python
Description : a Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile server
HFP for Linux is a Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile server.
It allows your Linux system to act as a speakerphone for your mobile
phone. It aims to be a compliant Bluetooth HFP 1.5 Hands Free
implementation, supporting all required commands and notifications, as
well as streaming audio.
HFP for Linux was designed specifically for automotive computing
applications, but it can be used just as well in a desktop
* Supports device scanning, connection, disconnection, and automatic
* Supports multiple concurrently connected audio gateway devices
* Resilient to loss of Bluetooth service
* Supports the ALSA and OSS audio hardware interfaces
* Supports microphone input cleanup, including echo cancelation and
A mail has been sent to the maintainer about the package name (the
configure.in name is libhfp) and the release scheme.
The initial packaging will be on collab-maint in git.