Source package name reuse considered harmful (zebra)

Please don't do that, it causes problems with the PTS, the security
tracker, and so on.

Some of the breakage is observable with the "zebra" package.  I'm
subscribed to the quagga PTS message, and now I receive those messages
for the new "zebra" package, although they are entirely unrelated.
The security tracker is not affected in this particular case (because
the zebra -> quagga transition predates it), but if source package
name reuse is considered acceptable, we'd need to implement some kind
of meta-epoch over there.

So pretty please, don't reuse source package names for unrelated
software packages.