Re: screenshots.debian.net goes beta

Hi, Florian...

On Dienstag, 11. November 2008, Florian Maier wrote:
> Christoph Haas wrote:
> > Fellow developers...
> >
> > it took a little longer than I expected but I finally launched
> >
> > http://screenshots.debian.net
> >
> > after two weeks of programming fun.
>
> How can i contribute a german translation? ;-)

I intend to make the application i18n-savvy. But that's currently not the
hightest priority on my todo list. As soon as the other issues are sorted
out I'll happily gettextify the application and send you a file to
translate. Thanks for the offer.

Cheers
 Christoph
--
A guess is just a guess until you turn it into a pie chart.
Then it's an analysis. (Scott Adams)