Re: DFSG violations in Lenny: Summarizing the choices

I'm not sure what to do about both the Debian project being generally
unaware of functionality already present in Debian. Document it better?
Wet fishes applied to anyone who starts a flamewar about it?

FWIW, I think that Ted makes good points about installing non-free's
effect on users, and about a firmware section in the active being
desirable. The current implementation tries to avoid these problems
as much as it can without requiring big changes just before release[1].

see shy jo, not subscribed to this mailing list or active in the project

[1] That is, 4 months ago when I implemented it.