Re: can buildd logs be sorted (again)?

Raphael Geissert wrote:
> So, let's test it with a script I wrote during DC8 (as suggested by Lucas):
Thanks to Raphael's test suite, the (mainly regarding the not fully
parenthesized succession of ( ? : ), but also treating empty Debian
revisions), the comparision now works for all valid versions he tests.

> I will later test udd's perl implementation just to make sure it is ok (although
> I believe it's PET's which is not perfect either).
Mind you, I'd think that arbitrary (consistent) sorting is better than
failing in a way that screws language-provided sort functions in most
practical applications.

Kind regards

T.
--