Is Christian Sánchez still active?

[Cc me on replies, thanks]

Hi Jose and Anibal,

You did sponsor packages for Christian Sánchez before, do you know if
he is still active in Debian or how could I contact him?

I failed to contact him on two ocasions: about an RC bug[1] in
libfile-sharedir-perl, and about his ITP[2] of libopenoffice-oodoc-perl

    [1] http://bugs.debian.org/496122
    [2] http://bugs.debian.org/457482

Searching lists.debian.org shows that his last activity was from
around the late 2007. There were 4 NMUs of his (total 6) packages in
2008.

Unless I hear otherwise soon, I will take over libfile-sharedir-perl
and the libopenoffice-oodoc-perl ITP (or any of his packages, all
lib*-perl) for the Debian Perl Group.

Of course, he is welcome to join the group and have his packages being
co-maintained by us.